Based: Hornchurch, Essex 5 days F/T
We are looking to appoint a Fundraiser, reporting to the Chief Executive, who can help shape the organisation’s fundraising strategy and to lead on its delivery.
This is a challenging and wide-ranging post and the remit includes:
- Strengthening donor relationships to develop funding streams;
- Promoting the Charity’s online presence;
- Developing a direct marketing strategy;
Essential skills and experience for the role:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; strongly numerate;
- Revenue and capital fundraising experience;
- Experience of new donor and legacy development;
- Successful use of social media platforms within fundraising;
- Ability to research and develop budgets;
- Genuine knowledge of relational databases (ideally FileMaker) development and maintenance; some programming skills would be useful;
- Well organised, flexible with strong IT skills
If you would like to apply for any of these vacancies, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline for applications for this role is Friday 2nd June at 5pm.